Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at The Ritz-Carlton, Tokyo, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, steps from Suntory Museum of Art and within a 5-minute walk of Tokyo Midtown. This 5-star hotel is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Billboard Live and 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from Fujifilm Square.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 245 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and espresso makers. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 40-inch flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an indoor pool and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy international cuisine at Towers, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Suntory Museum of Art - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Tokyo Midtown - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Billboard Live - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Fujifilm Square - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Roppongi Hills - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Mori Art Museum - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Suntory Hall - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Nezu Art Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Tokyo Tower - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Meiji Jingu Stadium - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Zojoji Temple - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
National Diet Building - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Shiba Park - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Omotesando Hills - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Takeshita Street - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
The preferred airport for The Ritz-Carlton, Tokyo is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 20.5 km / 12.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note: Azure restaurant is closed every Tuesday.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Pool access available from 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: JPY 20000 per night
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 4500 and JPY 10000 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: JPY 6000 per day
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 25056.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Shopping on site
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Indoor pool
- -Meeting rooms