With a stay at Hotel Gracery Ginza, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, steps from Ginza Graphic Gallery and Yamaha Hall. This hotel is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Ginza Wako Building and 0.3 mi (0.4 km) from Shiseido Gallery.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 270 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a vending machine.Dining
Japanese breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ginza Six - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Ginza Graphic Gallery - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Yamaha Hall - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Shiseido Gallery - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Mitsukoshi - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Ginza Wako Building - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Hibiya Park - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Hamarikyu Garden - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Marunouchi Building - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 2 km / 1.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Narita Intl. Airport (NRT) - 70.8 km / 44 mi
Haneda Airport (HND) - 19.2 km / 11.9 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Gracery Ginza is Narita Intl. Airport (NRT).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for Japanese breakfast: JPY 1650 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Free wired Internet
- -Luggage storage
- -Vending machine
- -Water dispenser
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchairs available on site