Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Gracery Ginza, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, steps from Ginza Graphic Gallery and Yamaha Hall. This hotel is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Ginza Wako Building and 0.3 mi (0.4 km) from Shiseido Gallery.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 270 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and pay movies provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and complimentary newspapers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a vending machine.Dining
At Hotel Gracery Ginza, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ginza Six - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Ginza Graphic Gallery - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Yamaha Hall - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Shiseido Gallery - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Mitsukoshi - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Ginza Wako Building - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Tokyo Midtown Hibiya - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Tsukiji Outer Market - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Hibiya Park - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Hamarikyu Garden - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 70.8 km / 44 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 19.2 km / 11.9 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Gracery Ginza is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2200 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Business center
- -Free wired Internet
- -Vending machine
- -Water dispenser
- -Luggage storage