With a stay at Comfort Hotel Tokyo Kiyosumi Shirakawa in Tokyo, you'll be 3.7 mi (5.9 km) from Sensō-ji Temple and 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from Tokyo Sky Tree. This hotel is 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from Tokyo Imperial Palace and 4.5 mi (7.3 km) from Tokyo Dome.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 168 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have hair dryers and toilets with an electronic bidet. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers.Dining
Grab a bite from the grocery/convenience store serving guests of Comfort Hotel Tokyo Kiyosumi Shirakawa.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage, an elevator, and coffee/tea in a common area. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Stock Exchange - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
KidZania Tokyo - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
LaLaport Toyosu Mall - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Kaminarimon - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Marunouchi Building - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Tsukiji Outer Market - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Tokyo Bay - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Mitsukoshi - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
The preferred airport for Comfort Hotel Tokyo Kiyosumi Shirakawa is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 21.1 km / 13.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: JPY 1580 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: JPY 1100 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible parking