Comfort Hotel Tokyo Kiyosumi Shirakawa
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Comfort Hotel Tokyo Kiyosumi Shirakawa in Tokyo (Koto), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Sensoji Temple and Edo-Tokyo Museum. This hotel is 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from Tokyo Sky Tree and 4 mi (6.4 km) from Tokyo Imperial Palace.
Make yourself at home in one of the 168 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite from the grocery/convenience store serving guests of Comfort Hotel Tokyo Kiyosumi Shirakawa. A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and laundry facilities.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -24-hour front desk
- -Coffee/tea in common areas