Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Pearl Hotel Kayabachou, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, within a 10-minute drive of Toyosu Market and Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden. This hotel is 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Kabuki-za Theatre and 1.5 mi (2.5 km) from Tokyo International Forum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 268 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary newspapers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at ARIOSO serving guests of Pearl Hotel Kayabachou. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Stock Exchange - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Tsukiji Outer Market - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Marunouchi Building - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Mitsukoshi - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Ginza Six - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo Midtown Hibiya - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Imperial Palace Garden - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 21.4 km / 13.3 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 67.5 km / 41.9 mi
The preferred airport for Pearl Hotel Kayabachou is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000 (under JPY 7,000 for stays on or after June 1, 2019).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1080 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -Vending machine
- -Number of floors - 10
- -Total number of rooms - 268
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms