Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Pearl Hotel Kayabachou, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, within a 5-minute drive of Kabuki-za Theatre and Tokyo International Forum. This hotel is 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Akihabara Electric Town and 1.9 mi (3 km) from Tokyo Imperial Palace.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 268 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary newspapers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at ARIOSO serving guests of Pearl Hotel Kayabachou. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Stock Exchange - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Marunouchi Building - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Tsukiji Outer Market - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Mitsukoshi - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Ginza Six - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Tokyo Midtown Hibiya - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Imperial Palace Garden - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Edo-Tokyo Museum - 3 km / 1.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 67.5 km / 41.9 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 21.4 km / 13.3 mi
The preferred airport for Pearl Hotel Kayabachou is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 0 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1080 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -Vending machine
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms