Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Pearl Hotel Kayabachou, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, within a 10-minute drive of Tokyo International Forum and Kabuki-za Theatre. This hotel is 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from Tokyo Imperial Palace and 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from KidZania Tokyo.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 268 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary newspapers.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at ARIOSO serving guests of Pearl Hotel Kayabachou. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Marunouchi Building - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Tsukiji Outer Market - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Mitsukoshi - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Shinbashi Theatre - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Ginza Six - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Imperial Palace Garden - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Caretta Shiodome - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Edo-Tokyo Museum - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 21 km / 13.1 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 65 km / 40.4 mi
The preferred airport for Pearl Hotel Kayabachou is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1080 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -Meeting rooms
- -Vending machine
- -Number of floors - 10
- -Total number of rooms - 268