With a stay at Pearl Hotel Ryogoku, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, steps from Ryogoku Kokugikan and within a 5-minute walk of Ryogoku Firework Museum. This hotel is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Kyu Yasuda Garden and 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from The Japanese Sword Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 284 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at YOURAKU serving guests of Pearl Hotel Ryogoku. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Tokyo? This hotel has facilities measuring 845 square feet (78.5 square meters), including a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Ryogoku Firework Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Theater X - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Kyu Yasuda Garden - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
The Japanese Sword Museum - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Ekoin Temple - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Ejimasugiyama Shrine - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Yokoamicho Park - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Edo-Tokyo Museum - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Lucite Gallery - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kaminarimon - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Suitengu Shrine - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Narita Intl. Airport (NRT) - 65.4 km / 40.7 mi
Haneda Airport (HND) - 23.5 km / 14.6 mi
The preferred airport for Pearl Hotel Ryogoku is Narita Intl. Airport (NRT).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1000 for adults and JPY 500 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1700 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Free wired Internet
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Vending machine
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 845
- -Conference space size (meters) - 78.5
- -Luggage storage