Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Park Hyatt Tokyo, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, just a 5-minute walk from The Tokyo Metropolitan Government and 6 minutes by foot from Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building. This 5-star hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Shinjuku Central Park and 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Tokyo Opera City Concert Hall.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 177 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and minibars. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 37-inch flat-screen televisions with digital programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and bidets.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional amenities at this hotel include babysitting/childcare (surcharge), gift shops/newsstands, and a hair salon. Guests can get around on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 1.20 km.Dining
Grab a bite at Kozue, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Planning an event in Tokyo? This hotel has facilities measuring 560 square feet (52 square meters), including a conference center. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge during limited hours, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
The Tokyo Metropolitan Government - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Shinjuku Central Park - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Tokyo Opera City Concert Hall - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
New National Theatre Tokyo - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Shinjuku Isetan - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Isetan Department Store Shinjuku - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Golden Gai - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Meiji Jingu Shrine - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Shinjuku Golden Gai - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Robot Restaurant - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Yoyogi Park - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo National Olympic Stadium - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Takeshita Street - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 21.9 km / 13.6 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 74.9 km / 46.5 mi
The preferred airport for Park Hyatt Tokyo is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Airport shuttle service is available during limited hours. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Additional fees apply to children 13 years old and younger for breakfast and other meals when sharing existing bedding.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pool access available from 6 AM to 10 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000 (under JPY 7,000 for stays on or after June 1, 2019).
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 5216 for adults and JPY 2608 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 3100.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: JPY 5000.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Indoor pool
- -24-hour business center
- -Free area shuttle
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Hair salon
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Conference center
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Health club
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Full-service spa
- -RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Year Built - 1994
- -Conference space size (meters) - 52
- -Total number of rooms - 177
- -Conference space size (feet) - 560
- -Number of floors - 52
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Steam room
- -Valet parking (surcharge)