Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Park Hyatt Tokyo, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, a 2-minute drive from Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building and 14 minutes from Meiji Jingu Shrine. This 5-star hotel is 6.2 mi (9.9 km) from Tokyo Tower and 7.3 mi (11.7 km) from Tokyo Imperial Palace.
Make yourself at home in one of the 177 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and minibars. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 37-inch flat-screen televisions with digital programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can get around on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 1.20 km.
Grab a bite at Kozue, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Planning an event in Tokyo? This hotel has facilities measuring 560 square feet (52 square meters), including a conference center. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge during limited hours, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Airport shuttle service is available during limited hours. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pool access available from 6 AM to 10 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 5216 for adults and JPY 2608 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 3100.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: JPY 5000.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Conference space
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Full-service spa
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Babysitting or childcare
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Hair salon
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Shopping on site
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Free area shuttle
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Spa tub
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Health club
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Steam room
- -Wedding services
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Conference center
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour business center
- -Indoor pool