A stay at Cerulean Tower Tokyu Hotel places you in the heart of Tokyo, a 3-minute drive from Shibuya Crossing and 12 minutes from Tokyo National Olympic Stadium. This 4.5-star hotel is 3 mi (4.9 km) from Tokyo Tower and 4.3 mi (7 km) from Tokyo Imperial Palace.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 408 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy body treatments and facials. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel's 6 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Tokyo? This hotel has facilities measuring 108 square feet (10 square meters), including a meeting room. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Cerulean Tower - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Shibuya Crossing - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Shibuya Hikarie - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
NHK Hall - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Yoyogi National Gymnasium - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Takeshita Street - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Omotesando Hills - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Yoyogi Park - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Meiji Jingu Shrine - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Yebisu Garden Place - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Meiji Jingu Stadium - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Roppongi Hills - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Mori Art Museum - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Tokyo National Olympic Stadium - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Billboard Live - 3.3 km / 2 mi
The preferred airport for Cerulean Tower Tokyu Hotel is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 24.3 km / 15.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector and a security system.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Due to COVID-19, this property’s food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 3993 and JPY 3993 for adults, JPY 1996 and JPY 3993 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 3300 per night
- Facilities fee: JPY 2200 per person and includes use of:
- Fitness facilities
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -One meeting room
- -Swimming pool
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Full-service spa
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 108
- -Number of restaurants - 6
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Conference space size (meters) - 10
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Wheelchairs available on site
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking