Hotel JAL City Tamachi Tokyo
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel JAL City Tamachi Tokyo in Minato, you'll be in the business district and convenient to Keio University and Tokyo Tower. This hotel is within close proximity of Shiba Park and Rainbow Bridge.
Make yourself at home in one of the 160 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or make use of the other amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and wedding services.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Brasserie Garden Pisces serving guests of Hotel JAL City Tamachi Tokyo. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and multilingual staff. Planning an event in Minato? This hotel has 13741 square feet (1277 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1500 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1620 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: JPY 1620 per night
- Nearby parking fee: JPY 1620 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 3600.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Conference space
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Free WiFi
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Wedding services
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Free wired Internet