Daiichi Inn Ikebukuro
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Daiichi Inn Ikebukuro, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, within a 15-minute drive of Tokyo Dome and Imperial Palace Garden. This hotel is 5.6 mi (9 km) from Meiji Jingu Shrine and 6.8 mi (11 km) from Tokyo Imperial Palace.
Make yourself at home in one of the 139 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Partially open bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Satisfy your appetite at one of the hotel's 4 restaurants. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Tokyo? This hotel has facilities measuring 1109 square feet (103 square meters), including conference space.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Conference space
- -Free WiFi
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -Express check-in