Located in Tokyo (Shinjuku), RIHGA Royal Hotel Tokyo is within a 5-minute drive of Waseda University and Tokyo Dome. This 4-star hotel is 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from Togenukijizo Kogan Temple and 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from Mandarake Complex.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 129 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and DVD players. LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. This hotel also features a hair salon and wedding services.Dining
Stop by the hotel's restaurant for lunch or dinner. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Chinzan-so Garden - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Waseda University - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Sunshine Aquarium - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Sunshine City Shopping Mall - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Korakuen Hall - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Robot Restaurant - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Tokyo Dome - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Isetan Department Store Shinjuku - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Yasukuni Shrine - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Shinjuku Isetan - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Rikkyo University - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
Nippon Budokan - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
Togenukijizo Kogan Temple - 4 km / 2.5 mi
University of Tokyo - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 72.7 km / 45.1 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 27.3 km / 16.9 mi
The preferred airport for RIHGA Royal Hotel Tokyo is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. The check-in time varies with the room type booked. Guests booked in the "Check-in 18 PM, Out 10 AM" room category must check-in at 6 PM. Check-in for all other room categories is 3 PM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and may be collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 3050 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per night
- Facilities fee: JPY 5400 per person and includes use of:
- Fitness facilities
- Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Concierge services
- -Hair salon
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking