Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at The Prince Sakura Tower Tokyo, Autograph Collection, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, within a 5-minute drive of Tokyo Bay and Tokyo Tower. This 4.5-star hotel is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Sengakuji Temple and 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Tokyo Metropolitan Teien Art Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 288 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature jetted bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the complimentary area shuttle.Dining
Grab a bite at Ciliegio, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Tokyo? This hotel has facilities measuring 5382 square feet (500 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sengakuji Temple - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Happoen Garden - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Tokyo Bay - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Tokyo Metropolitan Teien Art Museum - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Keio University - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Shiba Park - 3.5 km / 2.1 mi
Tokyo Tower - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Zojoji Temple - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Mori Art Museum - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Roppongi Hills - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Suntory Hall - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Nezu Art Museum - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Shinagawa Aquarium - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Tokyo Midtown - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
Hibiya Park - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
The preferred airport for The Prince Sakura Tower Tokyo, Autograph Collection is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 12.8 km / 8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from July to September.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 3740 for adults and JPY 2200 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per day (in/out privileges)
- Facilities fee: JPY 3780 and includes use of:
- Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free area shuttle
- -Shopping on site
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Spa tub
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Health club
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -Electric car charging station
- -Conference space size (feet) - 5382
- -Conference space size (meters) - 500
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Luggage storage