The Prince Sakura Tower Tokyo, Autograph Collection
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at The Prince Sakura Tower Tokyo, Autograph Collection, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, a 5-minute drive from Sengakuji Temple and 8 minutes from Tokyo Bay. This 4.5-star hotel is 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from Tokyo Tower and 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from Tokyo Midtown.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 288 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature jetted bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the complimentary area shuttle.Dining
Grab a bite at Nadaman, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Tokyo? This hotel has facilities measuring 5382 square feet (500 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sengakuji Temple - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Happoen Garden - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Tokyo Bay - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Keio University - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Yebisu Garden Place - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Shiba Park - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Tokyo Tower - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Zojoji Temple - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Rainbow Bridge - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Mori Art Museum - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Roppongi Hills - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Tokyo Midtown - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Suntory Hall - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
National Art Center Tokyo - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Shinagawa Aquarium - 5 km / 3.1 mi
The preferred airport for The Prince Sakura Tower Tokyo, Autograph Collection is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 12 km / 7.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. For the comfort of guests, the hotel does not permit guests with tattoos in the swimming pool. No refunds will be provided to such guests, who will be asked to leave the pool area. Guests may contact the hotel for further information using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Additional policies and fees may apply when booking for more than more than 10 people. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. The Diamond Pool and Night Pool at this property are only accessible for guests 16 years old and over. The Sky Pool is accessible for all registered guests until 6 PM. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 3740 for adults and JPY 2200 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per day (in/out privileges)
- A facilities fee includes use of:
- Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The tax ranges from JPY 100 to JPY 200 per person, per night. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the room price. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- -Free area shuttle
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Business center
- -Free wired Internet
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Health club
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Electric car charging station
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Number of floors - 14
- -Year Built - 1998
- -Conference space size (feet) - 5382
- -Conference space size (meters) - 500
- -Total number of rooms - 288