With a stay at The Prince Sakura Tower Tokyo, Autograph Collection in Tokyo, you'll be 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from Tokyo Imperial Palace and 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden. This 4.5-star hotel is 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from Meiji Jingu Shrine and 6.8 mi (11 km) from Tokyo Dome.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 288 guestrooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature jetted bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle.Dining
Grab a bite at Ciliegio, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Tokyo? This hotel has facilities measuring 5382 square feet (500 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Happoen Garden - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Tokyo Bay - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Sengakuji Temple - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Keio University - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Yebisu Garden Place - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Shiba Park - 3.5 km / 2.1 mi
Zojoji Temple - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Roppongi Hills - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Suntory Hall - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Shinagawa Aquarium - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Tokyo Midtown - 5.1 km / 3.1 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 5.4 km / 3.3 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Ginza Six - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
Mitsukoshi - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
The preferred airport for The Prince Sakura Tower Tokyo, Autograph Collection is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 12 km / 7.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Additional fees apply to children 4-5 years old for breakfast when sharing existing bedding.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from July to September.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and may be collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The tax ranges from JPY 100 to JPY 200 per person, per night. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the room price. Please note that further exemptions may apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: JPY 3740 for adults and JPY 2200 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per night (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Facilities fee: JPY 3780 and includes use of:
- Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free area shuttle
- -Shopping on site
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Spa tub
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Health club
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -Electric car charging station
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 5382
- -Conference space size (meters) - 500
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Luggage storage