Century Southern Tower Hotel
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Century Southern Tower Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, convenient to Shinjuku Isetan and Meiji Jingu Shrine. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Omoide Yokocho and Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building.
Make yourself at home in one of the 375 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Computers with complimentary wired and wireless Internet keep you connected, and satellite programming is available for entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.
Satisfy your appetite with French cuisine at Restaurant TRIBEKS, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Tokyo? This hotel has facilities measuring 269 square feet (25-33 square meters), including meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Additional fees apply to children 11 years old and younger for breakfast when sharing existing bedding. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve a rollaway bed. Rollaway beds are only available for the "Scenic King Non-smoking, 1 King Bed", "Century Scenic King Non-smoking, 1 King Bed", "Century Scenic Twin Non-smoking" and "Scenic Twin Non-smoking, 2 Single Beds" room categories. Contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2800 for adults and JPY 1300 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property will be renovating from 17 July 2018 to 30 September 2018 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Meeting facilities
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out