With a stay at Daiichi Hotel Tokyo Seafort in Tokyo, you'll be 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from Tokyo Tower and 5.2 mi (8.3 km) from Tokyo Imperial Palace. This 4-star hotel is 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from Shibuya Crossing and 7.5 mi (12.1 km) from Tokyo Dome.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 132 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and pay movies provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and complimentary newspapers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and wedding services.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The hotel also offers room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Bay - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Sengakuji Temple - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Keio University - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Meiji Gakuin University - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
Happoen Garden - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Shiba Park - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Shinagawa Aquarium - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Rainbow Bridge - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Tokyo Tower - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
LEGOLAND Discovery Center Tokyo - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
Joypolis - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
DiverCity Tokyo Plaza - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Yebisu Garden Place - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Ginza Six - 6 km / 3.7 mi
The preferred airport for Daiichi Hotel Tokyo Seafort is Haneda Airport (HND) - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a first aid kit, and window guards Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests booking rooms with half board must check in by 5:30 PM. Meals are not included in the Breakfast rate for children ages 0-5 whose stay is included.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2970 for adults and JPY 1620 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1900.00 per night
- Facilities fee: JPY 0
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible – no