Shibuya Tokyu REI Hotel
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Shibuya Tokyu REI Hotel in Tokyo (Shibuya), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Shibuya Crossing and Shibuya Hikarie. This hotel is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Meiji Jingu Shrine and 1.5 mi (2.5 km) from Yoyogi Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 225 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
This hotel has 13 floors in 1 building and offers designated smoking areas.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at HUSH-HUSH serving guests of Shibuya Tokyu REI Hotel. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Planning an event in Tokyo? This hotel has facilities measuring 280 square feet (26 square meters), including a meeting room.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Shibuya 109 Building - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Shibuya Hikarie - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Shibuya Crossing - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Cerulean Tower - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
NHK Hall - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Takeshita Street - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Omotesando Hills - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Meiji Jingu Shrine - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo National Olympic Stadium - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Yoyogi Park - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Yebisu Garden Place - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Meiji Jingu Stadium - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Roppongi Hills - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Tokyo Midtown - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Isetan Department Store Shinjuku - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 22.9 km / 14.2 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 78.4 km / 48.7 mi
The preferred airport for Shibuya Tokyu REI Hotel is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1836.00 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 13
- -Total number of rooms - 225
- -Year Built - 1979
- -Conference space size (feet) - 280
- -Conference space size (meters) - 26
- -Luggage storage