Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at InterContinental ANA Tokyo, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, within a 5-minute drive of Tokyo Tower and Tokyo Midtown. This 4.5-star hotel is 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Mori Art Museum and 1 mi (1.6 km) from National Diet Building.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 844 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel's 7 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 3 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and limo/town car service. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge at scheduled times, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Suntory Hall - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
National Diet Building - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Tokyo Midtown - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Tokyo Tower - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Roppongi Hills - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Mori Art Museum - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Hibiya Park - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Zojoji Temple - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Shiba Park - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo Midtown Hibiya - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Ginza Six - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
The preferred airport for InterContinental ANA Tokyo is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 19.6 km / 12.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve rollaway/extra beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
If you are planning to arrive after 10:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 7:00 AM to 9:00 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details. A scheduled power outage will take place on January 6, 2020 from 12:30 AM until 4:30 AM. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from July to September.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 4288 for adults and JPY 2535 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 1130 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: JPY 570 (one-way), (from 6 to 12 years old)
- Self parking fee: JPY 3500 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Free wired Internet
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Shopping on site
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Children's pool
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -One meeting room
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Outdoor pool - 1
- -Number of bars/lounges - 3
- -Number of restaurants - 7
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Express check-in
- -Braille or raised signage