With a stay at InterContinental ANA Tokyo, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, within a 5-minute drive of Roppongi Hills and Tokyo Midtown. This 4.5-star hotel is 1 mi (1.6 km) from Tokyo Tower and 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from Tokyo Imperial Palace.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 844 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including a 24-hour fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel's 7 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 3 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Tokyo? This hotel has facilities measuring 301 square feet (28 square meters), including conference space. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge at scheduled times, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Suntory Hall - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
National Diet Building - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Tokyo Midtown - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Billboard Live - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Roppongi Hills - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Tokyo Tower - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Mori Art Museum - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Hibiya Park - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Shiba Park - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Ginza Six - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Keio University - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
The preferred airport for InterContinental ANA Tokyo is Haneda Airport (HND) - 20.4 km / 12.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve rollaway/extra beds.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Way of Clean (IHG) guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 7:00 AM to 9:00 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from July to September.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A car is required for transportation to and from this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 4288 for adults and JPY 2535 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 1130 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: JPY 570 (one-way), (from 6 to 12 years old)
- Self parking fee: JPY 3900 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Free wired Internet
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Shopping on site
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Children's pool
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Number of bars/lounges - 3
- -Electric car charging station
- -Number of meeting rooms - 4
- -Conference space size (feet) - 301
- -Number of restaurants - 7
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Conference space size (meters) - 28
- -Braille or raised signage