Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at The Westin Tokyo, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, within a 5-minute drive of Tokyo Metropolitan Teien Art Museum and Shibuya Crossing. This 5-star hotel is 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from Nezu Art Museum and 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Mori Art Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 438 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 26-inch LCD televisions with digital programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a hair salon. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy Chinese cuisine at Ryutenmon, one of the hotel's 5 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 3 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Tokyo? This hotel has facilities measuring 3778 square feet (351 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Metropolitan Teien Art Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Happoen Garden - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Shibuya Hikarie - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Nezu Art Museum - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Cerulean Tower - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Sengakuji Temple - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Shibuya Crossing - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Shibuya 109 Building - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Roppongi Hills - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Mori Art Museum - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Keio University - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Omotesando Hills - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
NHK Hall - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Takeshita Street - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Tokyo Midtown - 4 km / 2.5 mi
The preferred airport for The Westin Tokyo is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 22.8 km / 14.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve rollaway/extra beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 3905 for adults and JPY 2502 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 3000.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: JPY 4500 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 8542.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Conference space
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Full-service spa
- -Number of bars/lounges - 3
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Number of meeting rooms - 7
- -Conference space size (feet) - 3778
- -Number of restaurants - 5
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-out
- -Conference space size (meters) - 351