Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Imperial Hotel places you in the heart of Tokyo, within a 5-minute drive of Tokyo Imperial Palace and Tokyo Tower. This 5-star hotel is 3.7 mi (6 km) from Tokyo Bay and 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from Shibuya Crossing.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 931 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and DVD players. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 32-inch flat-screen televisions with digital programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).Dining
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel's 13 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the 2 coffee shops/cafés. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 3 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Planning an event in Tokyo? This hotel has facilities measuring 344 square feet (32 square meters), including a conference center. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Hibiya Park - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Tokyo Midtown Hibiya - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Ginza Six - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Mitsukoshi - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Marunouchi Building - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Tsukiji Outer Market - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Tokyo National Theatre - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Suntory Hall - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Hamarikyu Garden - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 69.4 km / 43.1 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 19.1 km / 11.9 mi
The preferred airport for Imperial Hotel is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Children age 0-5 stay free only when sharing a bed with an adult and using existing bedding. Meals are not included in the room rate for children who stay free. For details, contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email. Traffic controls will be in place around this property on March 1, 2020 due to the Tokyo Marathon event. Surrounding areas may be blocked during this time. The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in along with matching photo identification. Any other arrangements must be coordinated with the property prior to arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 3240 and JPY 9000 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 48840 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: JPY 48840 (one-way), (from 1 to 5 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Shopping on site
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -Children's pool
- -Spa tub
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Train station drop-off (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- -Number of bars/lounges - 3
- -Electric car charging station
- -Number of restaurants - 13
- -Number of meeting rooms - 7
- -Conference space size (meters) - 32
- -Conference space size (feet) - 344
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Express check-out
- -Indoor pool
- -Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible parking