With a stay at Hotel Strix Tokyo in Tokyo, you'll be 1 mi (1.7 km) from Nekobukuro and 3.3 mi (5.2 km) from Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden. This hotel is 4.5 mi (7.2 km) from Meiji Jingu Shrine and 5 mi (8 km) from Yanaka Cemetery.Rooms
Stay in one of 82 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Digital television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include a reception hall and a vending machine.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Cafe Jade garden serving guests of Hotel Strix Tokyo. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, an elevator, and a vending machine. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Rikkyo University - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Nekobukuro - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Sunshine City Shopping Mall - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Sunshine Aquarium - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Waseda University - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Robot Restaurant - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Isetan Department Store Shinjuku - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
Shinjuku Isetan - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 5.2 km / 3.3 mi
Tokyo Dome - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
The Tokyo Metropolitan Government - 6.5 km / 4.1 mi
Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
University of Tokyo - 7 km / 4.4 mi
La Qua Tokyo Dome City - 7 km / 4.4 mi
Tokyo Metropolitan Gymnasium - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
The nearest major airport is Haneda Airport (HND) - 30.4 km / 18.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 830 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1620 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Vending machine
- -Reception hall