Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
You'll be centrally located in Chiyoda with a stay at Hotel Grand Palace, minutes from Kitanomaru Park and Nippon Budokan. This hotel is within close proximity of Yasukuni Shrine and Tokyo Dome.
Make yourself at home in one of the 464 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary newspapers.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or make use of the other amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Grab a bite at Manjuen, one of the hotel's 4 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. This hotel has 20 meeting rooms available for events. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2700 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Tourism fee: JPY 200 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Meeting rooms
- -Conference space
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Free WiFi
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Shopping on site
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Wedding services
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -24-hour business center
- -Free wired Internet