Grand Prince Hotel New Takanawa
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Grand Prince Hotel New Takanawa, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, within a 10-minute drive of Tokyo Bay and Sengakuji Temple. This 4-star hotel is 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from Tokyo Tower and 3 mi (4.9 km) from Tokyo Midtown.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 938 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and pay movies provides entertainment. Partially open bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets.Amenities
Dip into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools or enjoy other recreational amenities, which include a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy Chinese cuisine at Koki-Den, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the 2 coffee shops/cafés. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and limo/town car service.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Happoen Garden - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Sengakuji Temple - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Tokyo Bay - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Keio University - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Yebisu Garden Place - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Shiba Park - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Tokyo Tower - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Zojoji Temple - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
Mori Art Museum - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Roppongi Hills - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Rainbow Bridge - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Tokyo Midtown - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Suntory Hall - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
National Art Center Tokyo - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Shibuya Hikarie - 4.9 km / 3 mi
The preferred airport for Grand Prince Hotel New Takanawa is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 12.3 km / 7.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 10 people. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. For the comfort of guests using the public pool areas and other public facilities, this property does not permit guests with tattoos to use the facilities. For more details, please contact the property using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking. The Diamond Pool and Night Pool at this property are only accessible for guests 16 years old and over. The Sky Pool is accessible for all registered guests until 6 PM. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
A scheduled Internet and power outage will take place on January 7 and January 15, 2019 from 1-5 AM. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 3740 per person (approximately)
- A facilities fee includes use of:
- Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The tax ranges from JPY 100 to JPY 200 per person, per night. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the room price. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Business center
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- -Number of outdoor pools - 2
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Year Built - 1982
- -Total number of rooms - 938