Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at City Hotel Berlin East in Berlin (Lichtenberg), you'll be close to Stasi Museum Berlin and Alexanderplatz. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Mercedes-Benz Arena and East Side Gallery.
Make yourself at home in one of the 317 guestrooms. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Enjoy recreational amenities such as a health club and bicycles to rent. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), wedding services, and tour/ticket assistance.
Enjoy international cuisine at Grenzlos, a restaurant where you can enjoy drinks at the bar and dine alfresco. Or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Full breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Berlin? This hotel has 7804 square feet (725 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 4 stars.
Know Before You Go
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 16 for adults and EUR 7.5 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 13 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 30 per night
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Berlin. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -One meeting room
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Health club
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Wedding services
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Conference center
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -Free parking nearby
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -24-hour business center
- -Coffee/tea in common areas