Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Westlake Village
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Westlake Village, Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Westlake Village is in the business district, within a 10-minute drive of Gardens of The World and Civic Arts Plaza. This 5-star hotel is 15.4 mi (24.8 km) from Pepperdine University and 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from Chumash Indian Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 269 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring iPod docking stations and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. Satellite programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and bathrobes.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 spa tubs, a health club, and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and gift shops/newsstands.
Stop by the hotel's restaurant, The Art Gallery, for lunch or dinner. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Westlake Village? This hotel has facilities measuring 42700 square feet (3967 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 23 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 33 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100.00 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
The property will be renovating from 20 August 2018 to 21 January 2019 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Dining venue
- -Children's pool
- -Conference space
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Full-service spa
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Hair salon
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Arcade/game room
- -Poolside bar
- -Health club
- -Spa services on site
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Steam room
- -Wedding services
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Children's club (free)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -24-hour business center
- -Smoke-free property
- -Indoor pool
- -Outdoor pool
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas