Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at All In Hostel / Hotel Berlin, you'll be centrally located in Berlin, within a 15-minute drive of Alexanderplatz and Checkpoint Charlie Museum. This hostel is 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from Reichstag Building and 6.2 mi (10.1 km) from Brandenburg Gate.
Make yourself at home in one of the 120 air-conditioned guestrooms. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected.
Make use of convenient amenities such as concierge services, gift shops/newsstands, and a television in a common area.
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7 AM to 10 AM and on weekends from 8 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and a 24-hour front desk.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 6.5 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 1 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet deposit: EUR 10 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Berlin. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A 5 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -One meeting room
- -Roll-in shower
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Luggage storage
- -Free parking nearby
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -Express check-in
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas