Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Best Western Hotel Astrid, you'll be centrally located in Rome, a 9-minute walk from Olimpico Theater and 11 minutes by foot from MAXXI - National Museum of the 21st Century. This hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Auditorium Parco della Musica and 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from Piazza del Popolo.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 52 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Guests may use a train station pick-up service for a surcharge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Olimpico Theater - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
MAXXI - National Museum of the 21st Century - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Auditorium Parco della Musica - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Spanish Steps - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
National Gallery of Modern Art - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Pincio - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Ponte Milvio - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Foro Italico - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Monte Mario - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Via del Corso - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Via del Babuino - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Piazza del Popolo - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Via Cola di Rienzo - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Piazzale Clodio - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Via Condotti - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.) - 34.7 km / 21.6 mi
Rome (CIA-Ciampino) - 38.4 km / 23.9 mi
The preferred airport for Best Western Hotel Astrid is Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 5 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Offsite parking discounted rates available
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Number of floors - 5
- -Year Built - 1920
- -Total number of rooms - 52