A stay at Hampton Inn & Suites Thousand Oaks, CA places you in the heart of Thousand Oaks, a 3-minute drive from The Oaks and 6 minutes from Conejo Valley Botanic Garden. This family-friendly hotel is 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center and 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from Civic Arts Plaza.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 125 guestrooms featuring MP3 docking stations and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and premium TV channels provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include complimentary weekday newspapers and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Grab a bite from the grocery/convenience store serving guests of Hampton Inn & Suites Thousand Oaks, CA. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 9:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-out. Planning an event in Thousand Oaks? This hotel has facilities measuring 640 square feet (59 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
The Oaks - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Conejo Valley Botanic Garden - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Civic Arts Plaza - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
California Lutheran University - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Camarillo Springs Golf Course - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Camarillo Grove Park - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Gardens of The World - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Westlake Village Golf Course - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Boney Mountain - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Point Mugu State Park - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Boney Mountain State Wilderness - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Camarillo Ranch - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Chumash Indian Museum - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
Camarillo Public Library - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Los Angeles Intl. Airport (LAX) - 72.4 km / 45 mi
Santa Paula, CA (SZP) - 51.8 km / 32.2 mi
Oxnard, CA (OXR) - 34.6 km / 21.5 mi
Van Nuys, CA (VNY) - 48.8 km / 30.3 mi
The preferred airport for Hampton Inn & Suites Thousand Oaks, CA is Los Angeles Intl. Airport (LAX).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector and a smoke detector
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of CleanStay (Hilton) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the SafeStay (AHLA - USA) sanitization guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet deposit: USD 50 per day
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in fee: USD 50.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: USD 69.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Free wired Internet
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free breakfast
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Outdoor furniture
- -Conference space size (feet) - 640
- -Proposal/romance packages available
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Conference space size (meters) - 59
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Stair-free path to entrance
- -Pool hoist on site
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby
- -Mountain biking nearby