Mercure Hotel & Residenz Checkpoint Charlie
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Mercure Hotel & Residenz Checkpoint Charlie in Berlin (Mitte), you'll be a 4-minute walk from Checkpoint Charlie Museum and 8 minutes by foot from Gendarmenmarkt. This 4-star hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Galeries Lafayette and 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Brandenburg Gate.
Make yourself at home in one of the 139 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including a sauna and bicycles to rent. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and tour/ticket assistance.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at RELAX- Food, Drinks & You serving guests of Mercure Hotel & Residenz Checkpoint Charlie. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 4 stars.
Know Before You Go
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 20 for adults and EUR 10 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 25.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 25 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 30 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Berlin. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property will be renovating from 16 April 2018 to 31 July 2018 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Parking area
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property