With a stay at Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Washington DC - Alexandria in Alexandria, you'll be 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from MGM National Harbor and 11.9 mi (19.1 km) from United States Capitol. This hotel is 12.3 mi (19.8 km) from Washington Monument and 12.4 mi (20 km) from Jefferson Memorial.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 115 air-conditioned rooms featuring microwaves and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
This smoke-free hotel was built in 1988.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Potomac River Waterfront Park - 4 km / 2.5 mi
MGM National Harbor - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Birchmere - 7 km / 4.3 mi
Fashion Center at Pentagon City - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Pentagon Row - 9.9 km / 6.1 mi
Joint Base Anacostia Bolling - 11.5 km / 7.1 mi
Tomb of the Unknown Soldier - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
United States Holocaust Memorial Museum - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
National Museum of African American History and Culture - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
L'Enfant Plaza - 12.9 km / 8 mi
Smithsonian Institution - 13 km / 8.1 mi
Smithsonian Castle - 13 km / 8.1 mi
Marine Corps War Memorial - 13 km / 8.1 mi
Arlington House-The Robert E. Lee Memorial - 13 km / 8.1 mi
Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden - 13.1 km / 8.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National) - 8.9 km / 5.6 mi
Washington, DC (IAD-Washington Dulles Intl.) - 53.8 km / 33.4 mi
College Park, MD (CGS) - 32.7 km / 20.3 mi
Manassas, VA (MNZ-Manassas Regional) - 73.3 km / 45.5 mi
Fort Meade, MD (FME-Tipton) - 49.7 km / 30.9 mi
The preferred airport for Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Washington DC - Alexandria is Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Red Roof - RediClean guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- In-room safe fee: USD 1.59 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator