With a stay at JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong, you'll be centrally located in Hong Kong, steps from Pacific Place and 13 minutes by foot from Victoria Harbour. This 5-star hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Hong Kong Park and 0.6 mi (1 km) from The Peak Tram.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 608 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 42-inch Smart televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including a 24-hour health club, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and shopping on site.Dining
Grab a bite at Man Ho Chinese Restaurant, one of the hotel's 8 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Hong Kong? This hotel has facilities measuring 12163 square feet (1130 square meters), including conference space.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Pacific Place - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Hong Kong Park - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Central Government Office - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
The Peak Tram - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Wan Chai Market - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Hong Kong Arts Centre - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Victoria Harbour - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Wan Chai Road - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Central Plaza - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Hong Kong City Hall - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Hong Kong Central Hospital - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Landmark Shopping Area - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Hong Kong Zoo and Botanical Gardens - 1.6 km / 1 mi
The preferred airport for JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong is Hong Kong Intl. Airport (HKG) - 38.5 km / 23.9 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards and cash
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- This property does not allow children 11 and younger to access the Executive Lounge after 6 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott) guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: HKD 348 for adults and HKD 248 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: HKD 600 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: HKD 440.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Free wired Internet
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Shopping on site
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Poolside bar
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Spa tub
- -Steam room
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool umbrellas
- -24-hour health club
- -Street parking
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Number of meeting rooms - 16
- -Conference space size (feet) - 12163
- -Shopping mall on site
- -Number of restaurants - 8
- -Conference space size (meters) - 1130
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Wheelchairs available on site
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Braille or raised signage