Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Hyatt Regency Bellevue is centrally located in Bellevue, a 4-minute walk from Bellevue Arts Museum and 7 minutes by foot from Bellevue Square. This 4-star hotel is 2 mi (3.2 km) from Bellevue Botanical Garden and 5.4 mi (8.6 km) from KidsQuest Children's Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 732 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while iPod docking stations and satellite programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including a health club and an indoor pool. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.Dining
Enjoy American cuisine at Daniels Broiler, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10 AM and on weekends from 7 AM to noon for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Bellevue? This hotel has facilities measuring 60,000 square feet (6 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Lincoln Square - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Bellevue Arts Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Bellevue Square - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Meydenbauer Center - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Downtown Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Overlake Medical Center - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
City University of Seattle - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Bellevue Botanical Garden - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
T-Mobile USA Headquarters - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Factoria Mall - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
KidsQuest Children's Museum - 8.6 km / 5.4 mi
Microsoft Campus - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Nintendo of America Inc. Headquarters - 9.4 km / 5.9 mi
Bellevue College - 9.7 km / 6 mi
University of Washington Medical Center - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Seattle, WA (LKE-Lake Union) - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
Renton, WA (RNT-Renton Municipal) - 17.1 km / 10.6 mi
Seattle, WA (BFI-Boeing Field) - 24.1 km / 15 mi
Kenmore, WA (KEH-Kenmore Air Harbor) - 24.2 km / 15 mi
Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.) - 28.1 km / 17.5 mi
The preferred airport for Hyatt Regency Bellevue is Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. It is Hyatt’s practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom. This property's quiet hours are 10 PM-7 AM. Key access is required during this time and only registered guests are allowed on the guest room floors. This property does not permit gatherings or parties in any of suites or guest rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Guests who book a Breakfast Included rate plan receive breakfast for 2 adults per day. Additional guests are charged for breakfast.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Pool access available from 5 AM to 10 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 24.95 for adults and USD 12.50 5-11 years; 4 under free for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 31.96 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- In-room microwave fee: USD 25.00 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Indoor pool
- -Business center
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Health club
- -Free use of nearby fitness center
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Meeting rooms
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Number of buildings/towers - 2
- -Conference space size (meters) - 6
- -Number of floors - 24
- -Total number of rooms - 732
- -Conference space size (feet) - 60,000