Hilton New Orleans/St. Charles Avenue
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
In the heart of New Orleans, Hilton New Orleans/St. Charles Avenue is within a 5-minute drive of National World War II Museum and Mercedes-Benz Superdome. This 4-star hotel is 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from Bourbon Street and 1 mi (1.6 km) from Jackson Square.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 252 air-conditioned rooms featuring Smart televisions. 47-inch flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including wireless Internet access (surcharge) and concierge services. Additional features at this hotel include gift shops/newsstands, wedding services, and a fireplace in the lobby.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The hotel also offers room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in New Orleans? This hotel features 10000 square feet (929 square meters) of event facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Lafayette Square - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Royal Street - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Audubon Insectarium - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Contemporary Arts Center - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Bourbon Street - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
BECA Gallery - Bridge for Emerging Contemporary Art - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Louisiana Children's Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
New Orleans Musical Legends Park - 1 km / 0.6 mi
The Shops at Canal Place - 1 km / 0.6 mi
National World War II Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Audubon Aquarium of the Americas - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Decatur Street - 1 km / 0.6 mi
The Outlet Collection at Riverwalk - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Saenger Theatre - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
New Orleans Pharmacy Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
The preferred airport for Hilton New Orleans/St. Charles Avenue is New Orleans, LA (MSY-Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl.) - 24.1 km / 15 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 20 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 45.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 100 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 18
- -Conference space size (feet) - 10000
- -Conference space size (meters) - 929
- -Year Built - 1926
- -Total number of rooms - 252
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Meeting rooms