Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hilton New Orleans Riverside, you'll be centrally located in New Orleans, within a 5-minute walk of Canal Street and Audubon Aquarium of the Americas. This 4-star hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Bourbon Street and 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Jackson Square.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 1622 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. 37-inch Smart televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Dip into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools or enjoy other recreational amenities including indoor tennis courts and a health club. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Grab a bite at Public Belt, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the 2 coffee shops/cafés. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 11 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to noon for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in New Orleans? This hotel has facilities measuring 130000 square feet (12077 square meters), including a conference center. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Canal Street - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Audubon Aquarium of the Americas - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
The Outlet Collection at Riverwalk - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
The Shops at Canal Place - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Julia Street Cruise Terminal - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Audubon Insectarium - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Decatur Street - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Woldenberg Park - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Lafayette Square - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Louisiana Children's Museum - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Royal Street - 1 km / 0.6 mi
The Shops at JAX Brewery - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Steamboat Natchez Dock - 1 km / 0.6 mi
New Orleans Pharmacy Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Bourbon Street - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
The preferred airport for Hilton New Orleans Riverside is New Orleans, LA (MSY-Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl.) - 26.2 km / 16.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 24.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 44 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 49 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Hair salon
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Banquet hall
- -Conference center
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Health club
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Spa services on site
- -RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- -Number of outdoor pools - 2
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Year Built - 1977
- -Number of floors - 29
- -Indoor tennis courts - 7
- -Total number of rooms - 1622
- -Conference space size (feet) - 130000
- -Conference space size (meters) - 12077
- -Express check-in
- -Luggage storage
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Meeting rooms