When you stay at Avenue of the Arts Costa Mesa, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel in Costa Mesa, you'll be in a shopping district, within a 5-minute drive of Segerstrom Center for the Arts and South Coast Plaza. This 4-star hotel is 6.5 mi (10.5 km) from University of California-Irvine and 7.5 mi (12.1 km) from Fashion Island.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 238 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Rooms have private balconies. 55-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can catch a ride on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 3.00 mi.Dining
Enjoy local cuisine at Silver Trumpet Restaurant, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Costa Mesa? This hotel has facilities measuring 3600 square feet (334 square meters), including a conference center. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available on request).Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Segerstrom Center for the Arts - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
South Coast Plaza - 1.6 km / 1 mi
The Camp - 2 km / 1.2 mi
The Observatory - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Orange Coast College - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Orange County Fairgrounds - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Irvine Museum - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
Heritage Museum of Orange County - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Boomers - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Costa Mesa Country Club - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Old Orange County Courthouse - 8.1 km / 5 mi
Fairview Park - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Bren Events Center - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Bowers Museum - 9.1 km / 5.6 mi
Fountain Valley Recreation Center - 9.9 km / 6.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Orange County, CA (SNA-John Wayne) - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Ontario, CA (ONT-Los Angeles - Ontario Intl.) - 65.8 km / 40.9 mi
Long Beach, CA (LGB-Long Beach Municipal) - 31.9 km / 19.8 mi
Fullerton, CA (FUL-Fullerton Municipal) - 30.8 km / 19.1 mi
The preferred airport for Avenue of the Arts Costa Mesa, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel is Orange County, CA (SNA-John Wayne).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Global Cleanliness Council (Marriott) guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Airport shuttle service is available on request from 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details on arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 27.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 30.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per accommodation, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Free area shuttle
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Free airport transportation
- -Outdoor pool
- -Spa tub
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Free pool cabanas
- -Electric car charging station
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Picnic area
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Number of meeting rooms - 8
- -Conference space size (feet) - 3600
- -Conference space size (meters) - 334
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Assistive listening devices in meeting rooms
- -Valet for wheelchair-equipped vehicle
- -Food and water bowls
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available