Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Anaheim - Orange County in Orange (Anaheim Resort), you'll be steps from American College of Law and 5 minutes by foot from UC Irvine Medical Center. This hotel is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from The Outlets at Orange and 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Angel Stadium of Anaheim.
Make yourself at home in one of the 461 air-conditioned rooms featuring MP3 docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and an outdoor tennis court. Additional amenities at this hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Spending a day of fun is easy with the complimentary theme park shuttle.
Stop by the hotel's restaurant, KoffeeKITCHEN, for lunch. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Orange? This hotel has 8118 square feet (754 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 11.25 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per stay (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 15.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 20.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 50 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Conference space
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Free theme park shuttle
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Spa tub
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Multilingual staff
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Wedding services
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Conference center
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Express check-out
- -Smoke-free property
- -Outdoor pool
- -Television in common areas