Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Boston - Downtown in Boston (Chinatown), you'll be steps from Tufts Medical Center and 7 minutes by foot from Boston Opera House. This hotel is 0.5 mi (0.7 km) from The Freedom Trail and 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from Boston Common.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 267 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a 24-hour fitness center or take in the view from a terrace. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and complimentary use of a nearby fitness facility.Dining
Enjoy American cuisine at Wisteria, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Full breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. This hotel has 3 meeting rooms available for events.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tufts Medical Center - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Boch Center - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Wilbur Theatre - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Emerson College - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Charles Playhouse - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Boston Opera House - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Downtown Crossing - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
The Freedom Trail - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Boston Common - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Orpheum Theater - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Boston Public Garden - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Newbury Street - 1 km / 0.6 mi
John Hancock Tower - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Massachusetts State House - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Old State House - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) - 7 km / 4.4 mi
Norwood, MA (OWD-Norwood Memorial) - 23.3 km / 14.5 mi
Bedford, MA (BED-Laurence G. Hanscom Field) - 28.4 km / 17.6 mi
Beverly, MA (BVY-Beverly Municipal) - 38.2 km / 23.8 mi
Lawrence, MA (LWM-Lawrence Municipal) - 48.5 km / 30.2 mi
The preferred airport for DoubleTree by Hilton Boston - Downtown is Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15.00 and USD 23 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 9.95 (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 53 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Free use of nearby fitness center
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Fitness facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Number of meeting rooms - 3
- -Outdoor furniture
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-out
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available