With a stay at Historic Streetcar Inn in New Orleans (Faubourg Lafayette), you'll be a 5-minute walk from Magazine Street and 12 minutes by foot from National World War II Museum. This hotel is 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from Ernest N. Morial Convention Center and 1.3 mi (2 km) from Royal Street.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 26 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as ceiling fans and irons/ironing boards.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and coffee/tea in a common area.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Magazine Street - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Contemporary Arts Center - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
National World War II Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Louisiana Children's Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Ernest N. Morial Convention Center - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Lafayette Square - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Mardi Gras World - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Julia Street Cruise Terminal - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Port of New Orleans - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
The Outlet Collection at Riverwalk - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Lafayette Cemetery - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Canal Street - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Smoothie King Center - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Bourbon Street - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Royal Street - 2 km / 1.2 mi
The preferred airport for Historic Streetcar Inn is Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl. Airport (MSY) - 24.9 km / 15.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible – no