Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Premiere Classe Paris Ouest - Pont de Suresnes, you'll be centrally located in Suresnes, within a 15-minute drive of Grande Arche and Palais des Congres de Paris. This hotel is 5.4 mi (8.7 km) from Eiffel Tower and 5.6 mi (9 km) from Galeries Lafayette.
Stay in one of 150 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include desks and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a television in a common area.
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Parties and events are allowed on site. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Reception is available from 6:30 AM to 11 AM and 5 PM to 9 PM on weekdays, and 7 AM to 11 AM and 5 PM to 9 PM on weekends and Bank holidays.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Up to 2 children 10 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Alcohol is not served or permitted at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 5.90 for adults and EUR 2.95 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 8 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 25 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 25 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: EUR 50 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.99 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Shared microwave