With a stay at Hotel Barcelona House, you'll be centrally located in Barcelona, steps from La Rambla and 8 minutes by foot from Boqueria Market. This hotel is 0.5 mi (0.7 km) from Barcelona Cathedral and 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Picasso Museum.Rooms
Stay in one of 57 guestrooms featuring plasma televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Palau Guell - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Gran Teatre del Liceu - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Barcelona Wax Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Placa Reial - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Maritime Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Columbus Monument - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Barcelona History Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Rambla del Raval - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Placa del Rei - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Boqueria Market - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Portal de l'Angel - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Barcelona Cathedral - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Basilica de Santa Maria del Mar - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Teatre Poliorama - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Barcelona House is Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.) - 16 km / 9.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note: this property is located in the city's Low Emission Zone; only low-emission vehicles are permitted to enter. Guests with foreign license plates must register their vehicle with the city in advance.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.72 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Multilingual staff
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel