Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at NH Cornellá places you in the heart of Cornella de Llobregat, convenient to RCDE Stadium. This hotel is within the vicinity of Casa Batllo and Palau de la Musica Catalana.
Make yourself at home in one of the 78 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a seasonal outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and wedding services.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Open Bar serving guests of NH Cornellá. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Cornella de Llobregat? This hotel has facilities measuring 2422 square feet (225 square meters), including meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 7 rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 16.90 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 12.65 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.50 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Free reception
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Poolside bar
- -Multilingual staff
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Wedding services
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas