Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Hôtel le Dauphin in Puteaux, you'll be in the business district, within a 5-minute drive of Bois de Boulogne and U Arena. This hotel is 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Grande Arche and 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from Palais des Congres de Paris.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 41 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have bathtubs or showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Bois de Boulogne - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Grande Arche - 1.6 km / 1 mi
U Arena - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Palais des Congres de Paris - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honore - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Champs-Elysees - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Arc de Triomphe - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Stade Roland Garros - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Lido - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Palais de Chaillot - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
Place du Trocadero - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
Avenue Montaigne - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Parc Monceau - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Petit Palais - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Grand Palais - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Paris (ORY-Orly) - 24.7 km / 15.4 mi
Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 32.4 km / 20.1 mi
The preferred airport for Hôtel le Dauphin is Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.32 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 13 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Snack bar/deli
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Number of floors - 3
- -Number of buildings/towers - 2
- -Total number of rooms - 41
- -Year Built - 1986
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage