With a stay at Hotel Galileo, you'll be centrally located in Paris, steps from Champs-Elysees and 3 minutes by foot from Lido. This hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Arc de Triomphe and 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Avenue Montaigne.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 27 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a fireplace in the lobby.Dining
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Champs-Elysees - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Avenue Georges V - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Lido - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Arc de Triomphe - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Avenue Montaigne - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honore - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Place du Trocadero - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Bois de Boulogne - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Parc Monceau - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Pont de l'Alma - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Petit Palais - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Grand Palais - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Palais des Congres de Paris - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Elysee Palace - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Rue Cler - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Paris (ORY-Orly) - 23.7 km / 14.7 mi
Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 34.1 km / 21.2 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Galileo is Paris (ORY-Orly).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve onsite parking.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 14 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 30 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel