Located in Honolulu (Waikiki), Coconut Waikiki Hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Royal Hawaiian Center and International Market Place. This boutique hotel is 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from Waikiki Beach and 1.3 mi (2 km) from Honolulu Zoo.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 81 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and barbecue grills.Dining
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Limited parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Waikiki Beach Walk - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Royal Hawaiian Center - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
U.S. Army Museum of Hawai'i - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Gray's Beach - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
International Market Place - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Duke Kahanamoku Beach - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Waikiki Beach - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Fort DeRussy - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Duke Kahanamoku Statue - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Hawaii Convention Center - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Kuhio Beach Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Honolulu Zoo - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Sans Souci Beach - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Ala Wai Yacht Harbor - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Ala Wai Golf Course - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Daniel K. Inouye Intl. Airport (HNL) - 14.7 km / 9.1 mi
Kapolei, HI (JRF-Kalaeloa) - 39.9 km / 24.8 mi
The preferred airport for Coconut Waikiki Hotel is Daniel K. Inouye Intl. Airport (HNL).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Tax ID - TA-030-278-8608-01
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and mobile payments; cash is not accepted
- This property reserves the right to pre-authorize the guest's credit card prior to arrival.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
If you are planning to arrive after noon please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Anyone traveling to Hawaii is required to have a government Safe Travels account and self-quarantine for 14 days. Beginning October 15, travelers who have proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken no more than 72 hours before arriving are exempt from quarantine.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; guestroom doors are sealed after cleaning; the property is cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic spray.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of COVID-19 Health & Safety Standards (Hawai'i - USA) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Ecolab (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines.
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per accommodation, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Secured valet parking fee: USD 30 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 29.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 40 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free breakfast
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Luggage storage
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Vending machine
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Secured parking