Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Mercure Paris Place d'Italie places you in the heart of Paris, just a 3-minute walk from Place d'Italie and within a 5-minute drive of AccorHotels Arena. This 4-star hotel is 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Paris Catacombs and 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Luxembourg Gardens.Rooms
Stay in one of 50 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's coffee shop/café, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Paris? This hotel has facilities measuring 646 square feet (60 square meters), including a meeting room.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Place d'Italie - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Parc Montsouris - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Paris Catacombs - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Cochin Hospital - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Pitie-Salpetriere Hospital - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Pantheon - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
AccorHotels Arena - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
National Library of France - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Sorbonne University - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Luxembourg Gardens - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Ile de la Cite - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Notre-Dame - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Odeon Theatre - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Canal Saint-Martin - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Ile Saint Louis - 3 km / 1.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Paris (ORY-Orly) - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 34 km / 21.1 mi
The preferred airport for Mercure Paris Place d'Italie is Paris (ORY-Orly).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 17 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 20
- Pet deposit: EUR 15 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 60 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 60 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Conference space size (feet) - 646
- -Conference space size (meters) - 60
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Braille or raised signage