The Kahala Hotel & Resort
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at The Kahala Hotel & Resort in Honolulu (Kahala), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Diamond Head and Kahala Beach. This 5-star resort is 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from Ala Moana Center and 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Waiʻalae Beach Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 338 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and designer toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). If you'd like to spend the day shopping, you can hop on the complimentary shuttle.Dining
Enjoy Italian cuisine at Arancino at the Kahala, one of the resort's 5 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Honolulu? This resort has facilities measuring 13000 square feet (1208 square meters), including conference space. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kahala Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Waiʻalae Beach Park - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Kahala Mall - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Kapiolani Community College - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Kuilei Cliffs Beach Park - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Diamond Head - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Chaminade University of Honolulu - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Ala Wai Golf Course - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Queen Kapiʻolani Regional Park - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Waikiki Aquarium - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Honolulu Zoo - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Kaimana Beach - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Kuhio Beach Park - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Sans Souci Beach - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Waikiki Shell - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.) - 20.6 km / 12.8 mi
Kapolei, HI (JRF-Kalaeloa) - 45.5 km / 28.3 mi
The preferred airport for The Kahala Hotel & Resort is Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD $38.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD $185 per vehicle (one-way)
- Self parking fee: USD 32 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 32 per night
- Pet fee: USD $150.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 75.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour business center
- -Free area shuttle
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Picnic area
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Banquet hall
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Steam room
- -Free shopping center shuttle
- -Children's pool
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Meeting rooms
- -Full-service spa
- -Beach towels
- -Spa services on site
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- -Children's club (surcharge)
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Beach sun loungers
- -Beach cabanas (surcharge)
- -Direct access to private beach
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Number of meeting rooms - 2
- -Number of floors - 10
- -Number of restaurants - 5
- -Conference space size (feet) - 13000
- -Total number of rooms - 338
- -Conference space size (meters) - 1208