Le Royal Monceau Raffles Paris
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Le Royal Monceau Raffles Paris, you'll be centrally located in Paris, minutes from Lido and Arc de Triomphe. This 5-star palace is close to Eiffel Tower and Galeries Lafayette.
Make yourself at home in one of the 149 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and plasma televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and complimentary newspapers.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional amenities at this palace include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy Italian cuisine at Il Carpaccio, one of the palace's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and dry cleaning/laundry services. This palace has 3 meeting rooms available for events.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the palace prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 58 for adults and EUR 30 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 40 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 40.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 110 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.4 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Meeting rooms
- -Conference space
- -Full-service spa
- -Turkish bath/Hammam
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Concierge services
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Spa tub
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Health club
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Steam room
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -24-hour business center
- -Smoke-free property
- -Indoor pool