Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Mercure Paris Bercy Bibliothèque places you in the heart of Paris, within a 10-minute walk of AccorHotels Arena and National Library of France. This 4-star hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Jardin des Plantes and 0.6 mi (1 km) from Pitie-Salpetriere Hospital.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 88 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and you can also request irons/ironing boards.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Grab a bite from the snack bar/deli serving guests of Mercure Paris Bercy Bibliothèque. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Paris? This hotel has facilities measuring 484 square feet (45 square meters), including a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
AccorHotels Arena - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
National Library of France - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Pitie-Salpetriere Hospital - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Jardin des Plantes - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Canal Saint-Martin - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Place d'Italie - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Bercy Village - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Grande Galerie de l'Evolution - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Place de la Bastille - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Ile Saint Louis - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Opera Bastille - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Rue de Rivoli - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Ile de la Cite - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Place des Vosges - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Notre-Dame - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Paris (ORY-Orly) - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 32.2 km / 20 mi
The preferred airport for Mercure Paris Bercy Bibliothèque is Paris (ORY-Orly).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 18 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 24 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -One meeting room
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 7
- -Conference space size (feet) - 484
- -Total number of rooms - 88
- -Year Built - 1987
- -Luggage storage
- -Conference space size (meters) - 45