With a stay at Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina in Fort Lauderdale (Downtown Fort Lauderdale), you'll be a 4-minute walk from Greater Fort Lauderdale-Broward County Convention Center and 15 minutes by foot from Pier 66 Marina. This 4-star resort is 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Fort Lauderdale Beach and 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from Fort Lauderdale Beach Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 595 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Digital programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Bathrooms have bathtubs or showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and irons/ironing boards.Amenities
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. This resort also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. The complimentary beach shuttle makes getting to the surf and sand a breeze.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The resort also offers room service (during limited hours). Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Continental breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and express check-out. Planning an event in Fort Lauderdale? This resort has facilities measuring 22000 square feet (2044 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Greater Fort Lauderdale-Broward County Convention Center - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Funderdome - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Pier 66 Marina - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Fort Lauderdale Beach - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Bahia Mar Marina - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Fort Lauderdale Antique Car Museum - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Jungle Queen Riverboat - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Fort Lauderdale Beach Park - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Las Olas Beach - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Historic Stranahan House Museum - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
The Gallery at Beach Place - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Sebastian Street Beach - 4 km / 2.5 mi
NSU Art Museum Fort Lauderdale - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Broward County Library - 4.4 km / 2.8 mi
Riverwalk - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Fort Lauderdale - Hollywood Intl. Airport (FLL) - 7 km / 4.4 mi
Miami Intl. Airport (MIA) - 47.1 km / 29.3 mi
Miami, FL (OPF-Opa Locka Executive) - 34.7 km / 21.5 mi
Boca Raton, FL (BCT) - 38.3 km / 23.8 mi
Miami, FL (MPB-Public Seaplane Base) - 44.9 km / 27.9 mi
The preferred airport for Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina is Fort Lauderdale - Hollywood Intl. Airport (FLL).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of CleanStay (Hilton) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the SafeStay (AHLA - USA) sanitization guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 14.95 and USD 22.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 9.95 (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 32 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 36 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Poolside bar
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Outdoor pool
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Fitness facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Free beach shuttle
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Marina on site
- -Electric car charging station
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 22000
- -Couples/private dining
- -Proposal/romance packages available
- -Wired Internet access - surcharge
- -Conference space size (meters) - 2044
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Handrails in stairways
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby