With a stay at Paris Marriott Opera Ambassador in Paris (Paris City Center), you'll be a 1-minute drive from Palais Garnier and 7 minutes from La Machine du Moulin Rouge. This 4-star hotel is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Champs-Elysees and 2 mi (3.2 km) from Louvre Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 297 guestrooms featuring minibars (stocked with some free items) and LCD televisions. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at Le 16 Haussmann, a restaurant which specializes in French cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Paris? This hotel features 6566 square feet (610 square meters) of event facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Grands Boulevards - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Boulevard Haussmann - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Galeries Lafayette - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Grevin Museum - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Palais Garnier - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Theatre Mogador - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Folies Bergere - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Paris Olympia - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Place Vendome - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Rue de Rivoli - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honore - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Place de la Madeleine - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Palais Royal - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Les Halles - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Le Trianon - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Roissy-Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) - 30.8 km / 19.1 mi
Orly Airport (ORY) - 20.8 km / 12.9 mi
The preferred airport for Paris Marriott Opera Ambassador is Roissy-Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted Safety features at this property include a smoke detector Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Ecolab (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 23 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 96 per day
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 32.40 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Concierge services
- -Business center
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Meeting rooms
- -Internet access
- -Conference space size (feet) - 6566
- -Conference space size (meters) - 610
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby