A stay at Mercure Paris Tour Eiffel Grenelle places you in the heart of Paris, within a 15-minute walk of Champ de Mars and Eiffel Tower. This 4-star hotel is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from UNESCO Headquarters and 1 mi (1.6 km) from Rue Cler.Rooms
Stay in one of 77 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a terrace. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's coffee shop/café, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Paris? This hotel features 161 square feet (15 square meters) of event facilities. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Champ de Mars - 1 km / 0.7 mi
Eiffel Tower - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
UNESCO Headquarters - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Rue Cler - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Necker-Enfants Malades Hospital - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Place du Trocadero - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Les Invalides - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Avenue Montaigne - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Avenue Georges V - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Pont de l'Alma - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Rodin Museum - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Aquaboulevard - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Tour Montparnasse - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Le Bon Marche - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Grand Palais - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Paris (ORY-Orly) - 16.7 km / 10.4 mi
Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 42.2 km / 26.2 mi
The preferred airport for Mercure Paris Tour Eiffel Grenelle is Paris (ORY-Orly).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 19.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 25 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 19 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 100 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Snack bar/deli
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Conference space size (meters) - 15
- -Conference space size (feet) - 161
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking