Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Ariston Hotell in Lidingo, you'll be in the suburbs, within a 15-minute drive of Vartahamnen and Stockholm Waterfront Congress Centre. This hotel is 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from Vasa Museum and 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from ABBA The Museum.Rooms
Stay in one of 27 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers.Amenities
Enjoy recreational amenities such as a sauna and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, tour/ticket assistance, and discounted use of a nearby fitness facility.Dining
For your convenience, a complimentary breakfast is served daily.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and multilingual staff. Planning an event in Lidingo? This hotel has facilities measuring 32 square feet (3 square meters), including a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Millesgarden - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Vartahamnen - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Frihamnen - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Stockholm Frihamnen Terminal - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Stockholm Olympic Stadium - 5.7 km / 3.6 mi
Royal Institute of Technology - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Humlegarden Park - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Berwald Hall - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Stureplan - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Swedish History Museum - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
The Royal Stables - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Nordic Museum - 7.8 km / 4.9 mi
Vasa Museum - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Junibacken - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Maritime Museum - 8.1 km / 5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Stockholm (BMA-Bromma) - 17.7 km / 11 mi
Stockholm (ARN-Arlanda) - 45.7 km / 28.4 mi
The preferred airport for Ariston Hotell is Stockholm (ARN-Arlanda).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The reception desk is open Monday to Thursday, 7 AM – 11:30 AM and 4 PM – 8 PM; Friday, 7 AM - 11:30 AM; and Saturday and Sunday, 8 AM to Noon. Guests planning to arrive outside these hours must contact the property in advance for details. Guests can contact the property using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking. A switchboard is open 24 hours.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Sweden. This property is rated 3 stars.
Know Before You Go
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: SEK 200 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: SEK 150 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: SEK 250 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Free breakfast
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- -Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 2
- -Total number of rooms - 27
- -Year Built - 1980
- -Conference space size (meters) - 3
- -Conference space size (feet) - 32