Sun and Sands Hotel Clock Tower
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Dubai (Deira), Sun and Sands Hotel Clock Tower is within a 10-minute drive of Dubai Creek and Deira City Centre. This hotel is 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from Dubai Mall and 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from Burj Khalifa.
Make yourself at home in one of the 98 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including a nightclub, a health club, and an indoor pool. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a television in a common area. The complimentary beach shuttle makes getting to the surf and sand a breeze.
Enjoy a meal at Sawari Indian bar or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The hotel also offers 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 3 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free valet parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Please note that this property is not the same as the Sun and Sands Downtown Dubai on Al Jaazira Street. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the property.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 30 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 150 per room (roundtrip)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 130.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash Breakage deposit: AED 200.00 per stay
- Tourism fee: AED 10.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Concierge services
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Free beach shuttle
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Spa tub
- -Poolside bar
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Health club
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Steam room
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free self parking
- -Free valet parking
- -Luggage storage
- -Pool sun loungers
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour business center
- -Express check-in
- -Indoor pool
- -Television in common areas